19 Jan 2011

Alive and Well and A Very Happy Chicky!

Hi Guys, just dropping by and saying helloooo...
I havnt been online for a bit, as have been rather busy around the traps.
Been putting a lot of time in at Living Water, helping it get up and running.
The boys have enjoyed the freedom of  seven acres of land and bush to run around in out there.
The Lord has also brought a wonderful Man into my life, our lives, and life is just wonderful with my Lord, my Man and my Lads.
I promise I will return more after the school holidays have ended, and life returns to some semblance of normality, but with my first experience of University looming as well, life will indeed be busy.
I hope you are all well, and are all walking strong and steady with the Lord.
My blessings to you all, and I pray God's blessings upon you all as well.
Love, your sister in Christ
Kaz

3 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you Kaz! I hope you didn't suffer with all that flooding. Have a great holiday and God bless,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo good to hear from you Kaz and with such great news! I was concerned because of all the weather news from your parts. You are in my prayers and thanks for the update - God is good.
    Andie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God!!! I am so glad that you all are doing well!!!

    God Bless you all!!!

    ReplyDelete