13 Dec 2010

Adventure time...

The boys and I are off on an adventure tomorrow.  We are piling into an 11 seater van with a few fellow sons and daughters of Christ!
Yippee!o
We are a motley bunch... and I'm not even sure of where we are going and what we are doing and who we are going to see!
It was all spur of the moment. It was suggested to me this afternoon, and I said I would love to go, but it would be impossible... Oh but nothing is impossible for God!
So we are off on an adventure, up to the big smoke, to meet some more 'family' members!
I have been told that they are radically sold out for Jesus!
I am sooo looking forward to it... just for simply getting out of here, away, and into fresh scenery and with good company, and with expectation (so I have been told) of something good from God!
Sounds like Good Medicine to me :O)
and I am sure
absolutely positive
that there will be plenty of 'laughter-medicine' as well.
Love Ya's all and Leave Ya's for a couple days...
but I'll be back.
Hopefully with some great tales to tell.
and hopefully with some refreshment to share :O)
... now I'm off to catch some zzz's before our big days ahead

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time!!! :) Sounds like fun to me!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. I appreciate it very much! I also LOVED your suggestion and changed my 'follow' button with YOUR idea! :) Thank you!!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel :O)
    oh I do feel special now ;o)
    Happy Blogging, see you around soon
    Bless Ya

    ReplyDelete