28 Oct. 2010

Nokia N8 coming my way...

Wow I have been totally blessed today... I just found out I won one of the brand new (not yet released here) Nokia N8 worth $750au
I have been in need of a new phone since I changed carriers, and the old one doesnt give me any coverage in the wide open spaces of aus land.  So a new phone has been on my wishful thinking list...
I dont normally enter comps, but saw this one with my new phone company and thought I'd enter, thinking Lord it would be nice to get a phone that works...
The comp was a photo comp, of things that make you happy, and I posted a pic of my lads posing hard at work in the backyard. What else apart from God (who would overload any camera lens) makes me happier than my lads!
So now I await my prize. Yes, I know, patience is a virtue!
Thankyou once again Jesus for your blessings and provisions!

Oh yeah, here is the simple but cool photo I entered...

No comments:

Post a Comment