18 Mar. 2008

WWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Guess what!!!???
I put in my first set of assignments at TAFE today....
and....
I got the results back already!!!
I passed.... I got an official "pass achieve"
but I got an unofficial
"FANTASTIC! Well Done, can I keep a copy on file?" from my lecturer!
and there was I thinking I would get it handed back to me
and told "try again!"
I am sooo relieved!
Only thing now.... I have already got the next three sets of assignments to do!
I should do the head down.... bum up thingy!
Cia!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Kaz. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no feeling quite like it is there .. that unexpected wow! of accomplishment!

    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Karen, such an awesome feeling, isn't it! God's put you on a path for His purpose, looking forward to seeing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, karen!!! it's so rewarding, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks guys for all your encouragement! I am already head down - bum up again with the next lot of assignments.... I get it all done yet!

    ReplyDelete