12 Nov. 2007

on writing here

Often is is much easier to write about my life, emotions, thoughts and struggles, than it is to actually speak of them out loud to others. Even when I know a select few of my friends will read my blog from time to time. I often fill pages of an exercise book with my ventings, and occasionally I voice them here. I dont know why really, but assume I am not alone in doing so on the net. Perhaps it is the comfort that someone is listening (reading) and that someone may understand. Anyway forgive my "ventings", "heat of the moment" and "woe is me" writings. I find something cheery to write again soon, I am sure.

1 comment:

  1. 'I find something cheery to write again soon, I am sure.' - and it's ok if you don't. There's no audience that needs entertaining, this is for you and your healing. So vent away.

    ReplyDelete