23 Nov. 2006

Thankfulness... pt 5

Blessings beyond belief, beyond imagination, beyond expectations, beyond what I can ever "earn", beyond what I deserve... beyond what I could even ask for!

God's amazing provision of my little "wishes", without me asking. He knew.

God's patience with me!

That God has placed me where I am right now, because it is where I can be refined, where I can learn the many lessons I need to learn, because it is where I will grow, and because He loves me and wants me to become more like Him... For His Glory

I thank God for the Fire he is placing within our hearts... which He is fanning with the mighty wind of His Holy Spirit! into a Flame that will not be extinguished! That he has placed the desire in my heart to pray for FIRE! Fire in our hearts, fire under our behinds! ... to glow brighter and stronger and longer and farther than the any tower could on our mountain... that all may see and know and believe!

I am thankful for this: Ephesians 3:17-19 Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. (NLT)
Alarm clocks and calendars... and organisers on mobile phones and fridge magnets... all so I can be where I am supposed to be when I am supposed to be ... providing I remember to look at them, or remember to note when where what , etc :D
My weekends Off.... time-out :)
Friends to share my weekend off with :)
Hot showers and cosy Jarmies :D


2 comments:

  1. love the Ephesians verse -- love this song based on it by Jami Smith - click here
    May you truly experience that love of God today, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks carol for taking the time to say hello, thanks for the link too :) sounds great, good song

    ReplyDelete