7 Oct. 2006

I've been Tagged! By Cool Mama - cool chickie from blog land :)

http://supermom56.blogspot.com/2006/10/oh-my-goshmy-first-tagmeme.html
Hooley Dooley!
So I gotta write a bit of stuff about....
Fierce - Destiny - Scrumptious - Compassion
hmmm let me see...

Fierce - the wind is feirce here atm, blowing the trees all over as they are dry, the land is drying out for the feirceness of the weatherchanges... we are lucky, we still have water here, but there is so much drought around my beautiful country that I live. Now we are coming to the season of fire, and fear of the feirceness of fire is already in many people's hearts... remembering the devastation and tragedies of seasons past. I remember Ash Wednesday when I was 10... enough to put fear into anyone, but I am the Lords, and He holds me in His hands, and that is all I need, so feirce doesnt worry me.

Destiny - Future, the plans that were written before the world began. God knew the choices that we would make in our lives before he formed us in our mother's womb. Jer 29:11 I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for. So again, Im the Lords, and He holds me in His hands, and that is all I need to know... not that I wouldnt mind Him letting me in on the plans occassionally :D

Scrumptious - Chocolate! Cuppacino filled Dark Chocolate! hmmm yummy... consumed with - you guessed it - COFFEE, freshly brewed, hold the froth, and 2 spoons of sweetness please! Toasted marshmallows by the campfire, and baked potatoes with a dollop of butter for breakfast!
But really what is scrumptious??? Waking up with a little man standing next to ur bed saying Good morning Mummy, and giving you a bear hug and a sloppy kiss :)

Compassion - When your heart breaks, and the lump in your throat wont go away, and the tears flow silently and all you want to do is hug them... Compassion is Jesus climbing up on the cross and dying... for us. Pass it on!

did I do it right??? :D

ahhh now I get to pass the tag along...
Who shall I tag??? let me see.... Well Stitching Mum! and Sewluvlee!

and.... summer, horizon, boys, captivating

3 comments:

  1. Pam gets all over doesn't she? LOLOL

    *waves*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Kaz! YOu have the soul of a poet! I love the way you write! And the fierce one - too cool!...Love your scrumptious picture - your little man waking you up! How cute is THAT!! Anwyays..not to shabby - you, me, Ronni- on our first MEME eh?? Blog on sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, well you kinda put me on the spot... ;) Im still a bit of a newbie to this stuff :D and most of my friends that read this dont blog themselves (they should get with the times ;)LOL!)
    Anyways... I enjoy a good challenge! Keep bloggin on urself Girl!

    ReplyDelete