17 Sep. 2006

Gratitude


Thankfullness...
What Have I to be thankful for???

I am alive
That I am loved by my God Jehovah!
That I am released from the curse of my sins, I am forgiven.
I am broken and restored!
That God never forsook me to the grave
That God never gave up on me
That God placed people near me that did not give up praying for my salvation
that never did give up praying for my return
That though I was a prodigal, now I am back with my Father
He holds me daily in his arms and comforts me
He delivers me from the despair and grief that often come to shatter me.
That he has surrounded me with His love
When I cry like a child, he sends a child to comfort me.
When I need a smile, He shows me His Glory
When I am ashamed, He shows me His Grace
When I am lost for words, He knows my heart
When I am filled with Joy, He dances with me
When I want to sing, He puts the music in my heart.
I am thankful
Because, He is everything! He is Great beyond measure.
He is undescribably Wonderful. He just IS!
and even tho He is all of the above and so infinately more than words...
He loves me!
Thankyou Lord




WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE IN ME

Let the weak say I am strong
Let the poor say I am rich
Let the blind say I can see
It's what the Lord has done in me

Hosanna, hosanna
To the Lamb that was slain
Hosanna, hosanna
Jesus died and rose again

Into the river I will wade
There my sins are washed away
From the heaven's mercy stream
Of the Savior's love for me

I will rise from waters deep
Into the saving arms of God
I will sing salvation songs
Jesus Christ has set me free

Reuben Morgan.

No comments:

Post a Comment