30 Aug. 2006

hmmm what I should study...

Your Learning Style: Unconventional and Insightful

You are very intuitive and ingenious. You're attracted to any field of study that lets you break the rules.
You Should Study:

Art

Art history

Architecture

Comparative religions

Eastern religion

Education

Music

Philosophy

What Should You Study?


Hmmm Interesting.... I dont agree with the eastern religion thing... comparative religions??? what the??? Just the religion that follows Jesus Christ of Nazareth thankyou!

The rest I can dig tho :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting little quiz! Totally with you on the no eastern religion thing! Jesus is the ONLY way! It wouldn't let me go to the quiz! I'll have to try it later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kaz...where'd you get the quiz?? man..everyone has these little quizes ..and I must confess I love doing these things. It's just interesting..and fun! And reading yours...gave me alittle more insight into you and who you are! ( atleast from where I'm sitting!) Anyways...enjoy your day..and your awesome little ones! I look at their picture everytime I drop in..and think how fast the time has gone - my boys are so big now ( 24 & 26) - one married and one dating seriously! Anywyas..I digress....Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete