22 Jul. 2006

Icy Air and a warm heart ;)

FAR OUT is it cold!
Lazy Saturday arvo, and I am avoiding my garage painting, clothes folding, floor mopping and the rest....
Sitting here infront of the heater checking out a blog or two....
My Little Lads are at their dads.
JUST LIL ole Me

I have the Garage walls 2/3rds painted with 4 diff colours...
(it doesnt look too bad really)
and 1/5th of the ceiling is now white... ran out of paint, I bought more today...

We all camped at Pop's last night on the floor in the end room....
RB and SL eventually slept, but Lil' ZW was a total rascal... He was still sitting up when I went to bed at 10:30!!!! I'd been in there half a doz times to put him back in his bed!! or was it more?
I couldnt believe it! He's usually asleep b4 the others at 6:30 or 7 @ night
ahhh welll..... today is a new day!




I'd like to quote now from a lovely lady's (Sarah @ myspace) blog I just read.... (I hope she doesnt mind) as I totally agree....

"I would rather live my life as if there is a GOD, and die to find out there isn't,
than live my life as if there isn't a GOD, and die to find out there is."

Acts 4:12 For there is no other name by which man can be saved, there is no other name under heaven!




Jesus
I am willing to take the risk
the risk to have faith
to have faith to believe
to believe in the Hope
of Jesus!
KF


I hope that you are willing to do the same!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment